Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'll be there, y'all!

Texas Style Council

I registered for a blogger conference in March held by the Texas Style Council and I couldn't be more excited!

There's a list of registered attendees (check them out here!) and I've been poking around to see who's coming. Here are a couple of favorite blogs I've come across so far:

The stylish Adirana Lucia at Leopard Martini. I'm loving her style and her adorable pictures. Wishing I could steal everything in her closet.



Speaking of fantastic style, Jaclyn's blog, Streets of Sparkle, half makes me wish that I lived in Dallas and half makes me wish I had more fashion sense! I love her "Behind the lens" post- it's fun to see her in action, doing her thang. Check out all the fashionistas in Dallas on Streets of Sparkle.



Yesterday morning on Facebook chat, my cousin Em messaged me that she found a new blog that I'd love. She said that the girl was from Austin so I'd love it even more. No kidding, I had JUST found "Story of my Life" a few days ago when checking out the attendee list and thought it was the cutest blog ever. Weird, right?

Check out Jenni's adorable blog and don't forget to read her Love Story. It's to die for.



Looking forward to meeting everyone at the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...