Friday, August 24, 2012

Wishing for cooler weather


Our trip to Michigan last weekend was one for the books. I'm pretty sure we were laughing from the time we touched down in Michigan to the time we left. Next week I'll share pictures from our epic wine tour and five hour cross country croquet face-off.

The best part of Michigan- besides the people, of course- was the weather! I had to wear a sweater the entire time I was there. The brisk mornings, chilly evenings and little bit of rain that we got in Michigan was such a treat compared to the sticky Texas heat.

Friends, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'll be curling up with a book and playing on my sewing machine; Michigan's weather got me in the mood for fall season. Cool weather, get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...