Monday, September 24, 2012

Poolside reading


Happy Monday, my friends!

My favorite kinds of weekends are the ones spent reading by the pool. That's exactly what I did on Saturday AND Sunday. How spoiled am I? Robbie spent most of the weekend watching football and golfing. We joked that our best times together are the times we spend apart. :)

I have a fat stack of books on my bedside table right now and got two of those babies finished this weekend.

The Defining Decade by Dr. Meg Jay: Totally recommend this book to my 20-something friends who are feeling a little lost about finding a life path that's fulfilling. Dr. Meg does a great job pointing out how your twenties prepare you for happiness in your thirties.

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin: This book makes you want to embrace your true-inner passions. Like reading by the pool all weekend. This book makes you want to create your own "happiness project," which is totally doable with Gretchen's awesome website.

What's the best kind of weekend for you? Also, what are your favorite books? Send them my way! I'm always looking for new reading material.

Have a great Monday, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...