Monday, September 17, 2012

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away



This cool, rainy weather made my weekend so relaxing. I finished Mad Men season 4, sewed another dress (tutorial and pictures coming soon!), went to a hardcore demolition derby, finished The Defining Decade (book recommendation also coming soon!) and spent some quality time with Robbie.

Here are a couple of fun internet finds to keep your weekend going just a tad bit longer this Monday morning:


Loving little Mad Men actress Kirenan Shipka's great sense of style.

Can't wait for Parks & Rec season five to start THIS week. Check out some cute cats that look like Ron Swanson.

Speaking of excellent t.v. shows, take a look at my sister's Top 5 Fall TV Shows.

I have nothing but crafting on my mind lately! Can't wait to make this clutch and these mason jars.

For those of you who are feeling a little lost about life right now, I totally recommend these two books: Defining Decade and The Happiness Project.

Can't stop saying this phrase at work.

If I had the world's tallest dog, I'd probably ride him to work.


Happy Monday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...